Do you want to make your mark on tomorrow’s Open Source systems for the private and public sector?
Would you like to become part of a highly professional team who is passionate about a life with lots of development, challenges and interesting customers? – Then read on.
Bellcom is a Danish consultancy company founded in 1998. From the beginning, they based their activities on Open Source software. Their primary business areas are development, hosting and support.
Bellcom develops digital solutions for the web, mobile phones and back end systems. They host and operate all customers in their own hosting facility. The company is deeply involved in cooperation with Danish municipalities and engaged as a supplier in several organized communities.
They have an informal organization with respect for the colleagues, customers and their cooperation partners. Professionalism is the priority and they seek quality in all aspects of our business. There is room for diversity, mutual collaboration and exchange of ideas.
Bellcom is located in Kolding, Denmark with a subsidiary in Estonia. Your working day will take place in our office in Kolding, Denmark, where you will be part of a team of 12 people.
About the Job
Your working day will mainly consist in development of solutions build on the Drupal platform. The projects typically consist of a mix of responsive front end, advanced integrations, “bug-fixing”, estimation and “high performance” tuning. As a developer, you will furthermore assist in setup and configuration of Linux systems.
The development process is agile and the job also includes other related tasks associated with the business operation. They use technologies such as: Apache, puppet, nginx, mysql, docker, elasticsearch, logstash, bind, ssh, varnish, exim, postfix m. etc.
What do they expect from you?
- You are an experienced Drupal developer who has already developed a number of solutions.
- You want to learn and thrive in an environment where web development is the focal point. You have also the experience and interest in server hardware and you are eager to carry the DevOps culture into the daily work.
- You are proficient in system architecture of complex web-based solutions.
- You have practical experience with PHP libraries, frameworks, tools and software versioning systems such as git.
- You have experience / knowledge in development, implementation and operation of Linux-based solutions, like Debian and Ubuntu.
- You are using Open Source systems and you are used to keeping all involved parties updated.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and automated testing is a plus, but not a requirement.
As a person, you are solution oriented and constantly looking for optimal ways to solve sometimes complex challenges.
- You are responsible, independent and used to deliver results, but at the same time you enjoy being part of a team.
- You have good understanding of customer needs and are able to describe complex solutions in simple terms.
- You communicate easily in English, both orally and in writing and you really want to learn Danish and have a wish to get a new life in Denmark.
- You like to be busy and it motivates you that no days are alike.
- You are ambitious, responsible and deadline-oriented – you get the job done!
- You have a good sense of humor – even though you are busy (you have a positive attitude and like to have fun, even in hectic situation)
What do Bellcom offer?
Bellcom can offer a working place that is small enough to give you a lot of influence and an environment that is large enough for you to utilize all your skills to the full.
The salary is based on qualifications, training and experience. Bellcom offers their employees benefits such as lunch and massage.
How do you apply for the job?
Talent Partner assists Bellcom in the recruitment process.
Send your application, CV, link to your Github acccount etc. to Maryna Christensen at Talent Partner by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions you are welcome to contact Maryna Christensen. Tel. +4560330623.