Do you want to work as a Senior Java Developer in Denmark?
GateHouse Logistics is looking for an experienced Senior Java developer who is interested in building the tracking and monitoring service of tomorrow using Amazon Web Services technology.
About the job:
Together with the software architect, product manager, and the front-end and back-end developers it will be your responsibility to manage requirements, design and implement the back-end components of the Data-as-a-Services solutions and user portals which GateHouse Group offer to the logistics sector.
Location: Noerresundby, Denmark
Salary: To be negotiated
- GateHouse was founded in 1992, is 100% Danish owned and has approximately 50 highly skilled employees, all working at the office in Noerresundby.
- Gatehouse Group specializes in the development and sale of technical software and system integration for advanced systems for tracking, management and communication.
- GateHouse is divided into three independent business units (Logistics, Maritime and Telecom).
- You will be working in the Logistics business unit which specializes in providing tracking services for the logistics sector, primarily in Europe.
See more at www.gatehouse.dk
GateHouse as a place to work
- GateHouse Group is flat and un-bureaucratic organization with a strong tradition of helping each other to achieve common goals.
- You will become part of an organization that work within the field of Internet of Things and cloud – areas in rapid growth
This position provides the opportunity to
- Be at the forefront of the development of modern data services
- Use the newest technologies
- Start your career in an international company that grows rapidly
- Work in another country
Does this describe you?
- Knowledge and skills in Java
- Have worked on building larger enterprise applications
- Have a degree in computer science or software engineering
- Have several years of experience as a software developer
- It is an advantage if you have experience or interest in JEE, Spring Boot, Maven, REST, NoSQL, serverless computing, AWS and spatial data.
- Enjoy cooperating in a team that is inspired by Agile / SCRUM
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Ambitious and full of commitment
- Take responsibility in ensuring things work
- Have personal drive and can keep a high tempo
Denmark is a country that is well-organized with a stable, peaceful and safe environment. Danes are among those with the highest purchasing power and have a well-developed welfare system with among other free education and free hospitals.
Working environment in Denmark
Most expats moving to Denmark describe the work-life balance as one of the great advantages of living in Denmark. Danes focus equally on developing their working lives and private lives. A limited amount of working hours promotes efficiency and punctuality at the work place.
Concerned about relocating?
Talent Partner will help you with all the practical tasks in regards to your relocation. We want you to be happy in Denmark and you are free to reach out for any help you need. If you have a partner or family, we will help them too as much as we can.
If you have any questions or concerns about moving to Denmark, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we are more than happy to guide you.
Apply for the job – (Talent Partner assists Gatehouse in the recruitment process)
If you have further questions or want to apply for the position, please feel free to contact us.
If you are applying for the job, please remember to send CV and if you have a link to your GitHub account together with your application.
Maryna Christensen (Talent Partner)
+45 60 33 06 23