Mid-level BI developer
Location: Falck, Copenhagen, Denmark
Desirable qualifications and profile characteristics
You have a relevant background with web application development. You are a trained professional with several successful projects in your portfolio.
You have been working with the following:
- SQL Server (DBA, DB development and statistics)
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services models development
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- MDX or DAX
- Algorithms and algorithm complexity estimation
Falck are interested in your suggestions and ideas and it will be possible to influence the technologies that Falck use in future projects.
Additionally, Falck expect that you:
- Are an innovative thinker and understand that IT can make a visible difference in the organization
- Are structured and able to handle several simulations, projects, and processes
- Can effortlessly communicate in detailed in both written and spoken English
- Can operate in an informal, fun and flexible setting. That said, flexibility goes both ways. Falck expects you to be flexible and equipped to deal with adversity since they work with projects and deadlines.
Denmark is a country that is well-organized with a stable, peaceful and safe environment. Danes are among those with the highest purchasing power and have a well-developed welfare system with among other free education and free hospitals.
Working environment in Denmark
Most expats moving to Denmark describe the work-life balance as one of the great advantages of living in Denmark. Danes focus equally on developing their working lives and private lives. A limited amount of working hours promotes efficiency and punctuality at the work place.
Concerned about relocating?
Talent Partner will help you with all the practical tasks in regards to your relocation. We want you to be happy in Denmark and you are free to reach out for any help you need. If you have a partner or family, we will help them too as much as we can.
If you have any questions or concerns about moving to Denmark, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we are more than happy to guide you.
For more information contact our IT recruitment consultant Maryna Christensen
Tlf: +45 60 33 06 23